of murmur Co., Ltd.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
Article 2 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
We may acquire and use Personal Information of users (individually “User” or collectively “Users”) of our services (the “Services”) within the scope necessary for the following purposes:
(a) to perform and operate the Services;
(b) Handling inquiries;
(c) To provide other services related with those listed above.
Article 3 (Management and Protection of Personal Information)
We will not disclose or provide such Personal Information to any third parties without the prior written consent of Users whose Personal Information is concerned, except in the following circumstances and shall take precautional and correctional measures to an illegal access to personal information, risks of loss, destruction or leakage of personal information considering a security perspective:
(a) if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of such person;
(b) if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person whose Personal Information is concerned;
(c) if such disclosure of Personal Information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by such state organ or local government in executing the affairs required by laws and regulations, and if obtaining the consent of the person whose Personal Information is concerned is likely to hinder the execution of such affairs; and
(d) if it is permitted by laws and regulations.
We will, take preventive and corrective measures against risks resulting from any unlawful access to Personal Information, or any loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of Personal Information.
Article 4 (Entrustment of Personal Information Handling)
We may entrust an individual or a business operator to handle Users’ personal data in whole or in part. In such case, we will examine their eligibility sufficiently, obligate such individual or business operator to maintain confidentiality obligations by contract, and will perform the necessary and appropriate supervision over such individual or business operator.
Article 5 (Joint Use)
We may jointly use Personal Information of Users to the extent necessary for the following scope and purpose of use:
<Purpose of Joint Use>
For providing and operating our services
<Scope of Personal Information for Joint Use>
<Persons for Joint Use>
<Person Responsible for Managing Personal Information>
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
Upon a request of a User (only the person whose information is concerned; the same will be hereinafter applied.), we will promptly disclose such User’s Personal Information held by us. However, we may keep all or part of such Personal Information undisclosed, if such disclosure falls under any of the following categories; and in this case, we will promptly notify such User:
(a) if such disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of such User or any other third parties;
(b) if such disclosure is likely to hinder the proper execution of our business; and
(c) if such disclosure may result to violation of any laws and regulations.
A fee of JPY1,000 will be charged for each case of disclosure of Personal Information.
Article 7 (Correction of Retained Personal Data)
1. If Personal Information of a User held by us is false, the User may request that we make the correction of, the addition to, or the deletion of (“Correction”) such Personal Information.
2. If we receive the request as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, we conduct necessary research without delay. If we consider as a result of such research that such request is well-grounded, we will implement Correction of such Personal Information without delay.
3. If we make any judgment as to whether to implement Correction in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we will notify the User of such judgment without delay.
Article 8 (Discontinuation of Personal Information Use)
1. Any User may request that we cease to make the utilization of, make the erasure of, or cease the third-party provision of (“Cessation”), personal data retained by us.
2. Upon request as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, we will conduct necessary research without delay. If we consider as a result of such research that such request is well-grounded, we will implement Cessation of such personal data without delay; provided, however, that if such Cessation is unduly expensive or is otherwise difficult to implement and alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the User are available, then we will take such alternative measures.
3. If we reach any conclusion as to whether to implement Cessation in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we will notify the User of such conclusion without delay.
Article 10 (Address, Name of Representative and Personal Data Protection Officer)
Address, name of representative and name of the personal data protection officer of the Company are:
Address: [PMO Jimbocho 11F,2-10-4 Kanda Jimbocho,Chiyoda-ku,TOKYO JAPAN 101-0051]
Representative: [Yuko Yamazaki]
Personal Data Protection Officer: [Naotoshi Suziki]
Article 11(Customer Desk)
For inquiries concerning our policy of handling of Personal Information, please contact us as below at:
Customer Desk of [murmur Co., Ltd.]
[PMO Jimbocho 11F,2-10-4 Kanda Jimbocho,Chiyoda-ku,TOKYO JAPAN 101-0051]
Established on and valid from [April,28th 2023].
(Last updated: April 28th,2023)
The Company recognizes the importance of personal information, and promises to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, and the like.
1. Information Collected from Information Providers
Information Providers’ name, postal address, telephone number, email address, Internet Protocol(IP) addresses, cookies, or details of your visits to our website and so on(the “Information”).
2. Purpose of Use and Retention Policy
The Company will use the Information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate our services
• Handling inquiries
• To provide other services related with those listed above
We retain the Information during we have to retain them to achieve the above purposes or as required by applicable law. We will delete the Information as soon as possible when it became unnecessary.
3. Legal basis
4. Disclosure to third parties
The Company may share aggregate or de-identified the Information with business partners and other third parties. We may also disclose the information to third parties when the Company obtained consent of third parties, or necessary for in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights, property or safety of others.
5. Transfer of Information to Affiliates and Third Parties Located Outside of the EU
The Company stores the Information in Japan. In addition, the Company may transfer the Information of Information Providers to business partners of the Company located in countries outside of EU/EEA.
The company may transfer the Information to third parties located in countries outside of the EU/EEA, where the Information may not receive the adequate protection, as they do not have legal frameworks for the protection of Information equivalent to that of the EU.
6. Information Management; Security
(1) Information Management.
The Company endeavors to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Information under the Company’s control.
7. Rights of Information Provider
The Information Providers are entitled to : (i) makes a request (a) to access, correct, or delete your personal information, (b) to restrict or suspend the use of your personal data, or (c) data portability; or (ii) exercise the right to object the use of your personal data. If The Information Providers wish to make such request, please inform us by following the process described on our support page as follows.
9. Contact Information for Inquiries.
10. Controller, Data Protection Officer (DPO) and EU Representative and these contacts
The Company designated the data protection officer and a representative.
Contacts of DPO: Naotoshi Suzuki
Finance,HR&General Affairs Div REMOW Co.,Ltd